[il-talk] Manna Orders

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 18 18:28:24 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I wanted to follow up on Bill's suggestion for individuals to access the Manna web site:

It should be possible for individuals to place their own orders online without requiring some accounting on the affiliates part.  Unfortunately, the problem seems to lie more in Manna's court, since they would have to send verifications to Kelly before she could release the funds.  This could be done by the individuals themselves by sending Kelly a check with proper documentation.  I think the Pepsi program is run the way the Manna program could be run in the long-term.

Finally, I just wanted to be clear that most of the funding for the discounts from the certificate program that the affiliate receives comes from the actual vendors themselves.  I expect it is a way for them to allocate the revenue they receive from gift cards that no one ever uses.  I wouldn't mind being corrected on this point.

BTW, I will bring any unresolved receivables to the state convention.

Regards,
bcp