[il-talk] FW: Reminder: Seminars at Hadley Presents: Ted Hull & The Wonder Years

Robert A.Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 17:13:17 UTC 2010

Sent: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 09:38:38 Pacific Daylight Time
To: roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Subject: Reminder: Seminars at Hadley Presents: Ted Hull & The Wonder Years

Seminars at Hadley Presents: Ted Hull & The Wonder Years

Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Time: 11AM CDT, 17:00 GMT

Ted Hull was an integral part of Motown, and a shaping force in Stevie Wonder's life. For six years, he was Stevie's private teacher, advisor, road manager, and constant companion. As a teacher, Ted enabled young Stevie to pursue his education and his career. As a man who is legally blind himself, Ted helped Stevie discover that blindness does not have to impair independence, nor limit life's adventure.  Says Ted: "I felt my mission was to help Stevie learn to be as independent as possible by high school graduation...I wanted him to be able to control his life and his own world."

Join Seminars at Hadley as we meet Ted Hull, long-time administrator for the Florida Division of Blind Services and author of the popular book, The Wonder Years: My Life & Times With Stevie Wonder, as he reveals a behind-the-scenes story of Motown's early years and how he turned the world into Stevie Wonder's classroom.

This 60 minute seminar will be moderated by Randy Morgan and Billy Brookshire, Hadley Outreach Coordinators. A question and answer session will be included as part of the seminar.

To register for this seminar, follow this link: http://hadley.edu/5_c_seminarAtHadley.asp

This message was sent by: The Hadley School for the Blind, 700 Elm St. , Winnetka, IL 60093

To be removed click here:

http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=13588610&l=5693&s=WHDY&m=241049&c=225701