[il-talk] meals for state convention

denise avant dravant at ameritech.net
Mon Sep 27 22:46:54 UTC 2010

Hello all,

This is the menu for the various meals at state convention as far as I know.

I understand those of you with special dietary needs, but I cannot
substitute meal options, except for gluten, Kosher, and vegetarian.

I know of two people needing kosher, and at least one perhaps two veggie
meals. If anyone else needs gluten free, beggie or kosher, please let me
know.

Pass the word to some of our members who don't have e-mail. You can let me
know what you need by e-mail or calling me at 773-991-8050.

Thanks everyone.

Senior Fair Box Lunch

Sliced Roast Turkey with Chef's selection of cheese & bread

VEGETARIAN: Grilled Vegetable Sandwich with Smoked Gouda on chef's selection
of bread

Chips, Cookie and Soft Drink

Scholarship Dinner

London Broil with Red Wine Demi Glace

VEGETARIAN: Pasta Primavera

Romaine Lettuce Salad w/Cherry Tomatoes, Garlic Croutons and Shredded
Parmesan

Ranch & Caesar dressings

Chef's Selection of Starch and Vegetable

Chef's Selection of Dessert

Parents Breakfast

Eggs, Bacon and Breakfast Potatoes

VEGETARIAN: Eggs, Tomato Crown and Breakfast Potato

Orange Juice, Coffee and Breakfast Pastries

Kids Camp Lunch

Grilled Cheese

Tater Tots

Carrot Sticks with Ranch Dressing

Applesauce

Milk

Student Lunch

Sliced Roast Turkey with Swiss on Croissant

VEGETARIAN: Grilled Vegetable Sandwich on Croissant

Macaroni Salad

Potato Chips

Cookies

Iced Tea and Lemonade

Dinner Banquet

Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms and Fresh Basil

VEGETARIAN: Portobello Ravioli with Pesto Cream Sauce

GLUTEN FREE: Grilled Chicken Breast with double portion of Vegetables

Signature Field Green Salad with Cucumbers, Carrots, Tomatoes and Croutons
(no croutons for Gluten Free person)

Chef's Selection of Starch and Vegetable

Chef's Selection of Dessert (Fresh Pineapple Coup for Gluten Free guest)

Students Continental

Assorted Juice

Breakfast Breads (to include some bagels)

Fruit Yogurt with Granola

Assorted Cold Cereals with Milk

Coffee