[il-talk] CTA RFP from Crain's

Robert A.Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 14:58:32 UTC 2010

i think boarding time has gotten worse.  This fare stuff is complicated enough.  its bad enough problem that now and then my half fare card gets swallowed by the turnstyle. that happened twice already.  also these touch cards can be messed up when you go thru airport security. that happened to me 2 times in 2006 and 200p.  i am about to give up on all this electronic fare stuff.  bring back tokens and paper transfers. they worked for decades.