[il-talk] auction

LeAnne Mayne leanne at uddle.com
Sat Apr 9 02:58:41 UTC 2011

As a ember of the funr raising ommittee, I'm sure there would be interest,
I plan on putting audio books in with all of my food items.
I plan on making shortbread and a new item, peanut butter swuares. Maybe
more if I have strength.
Hope thie Meal Appeal auction is one of our best.

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
     NFB IL Coordinator for The Imagination Fund
            Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &
               EVERYTHING w/BLAIR ALPER
		 Sundays 7pmCDT    http://dishnuts.net