[il-talk] Thanks to All!

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Apr 11 00:19:17 UTC 2011

I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who helped make yesterday's
parents' seminar such an exhilarating success.  It takes the work of many
many dedicated people to create an event of such scope, and our Illinois
team was superb.  Whether you were on site, talking to parents, playing with
children, or discussing issues with teens; or busy in the background raising
funds, brainstorming at meetings, making calls, and sending out fliers, your
contribution made a real difference.

Debbie