[il-talk] White Cane List

Edwin Rodriguez conibodyworks at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:33:47 UTC 2011

Call me Kelly after nine today please?
312-640-2131.

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Kelly Doty
Sent: April 19, 2011 8:19 PM
To: il-talk il-talk
Subject: [il-talk] White Cane List

I'd like to thank all those who stepped to the plate and expressed a
willingness to help spread our message by making calls to those from the
Chicago area who have ordered a white cane --- Bob Widman, Dave Meyer,
LeAnne Mayne (twice, with both feet), Araceli Avina, Debbie Stein, Denise
Avant, Edwin Rodriguez, and Glenn Moore. As it stands now, we have all the
Chicago names covered and a few of the suburbs. If anyone else is willing to
help, please let me know.

Thank you,
Kelly