[il-talk] Technical Difficulty!

Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 02:25:26 UTC 2011

You can or should be able to run thunderbird. Try that.

From: Bill Reif <billreif at ameritech.net>
Sender: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:22:39
Subject: Re: [il-talk] Technical Difficulty!

Hello Hap and list,

There are a lot of good features that make Windows 7 worth installing.
Please be advised, though, that Windows 7 does not include Outlook
Express; and I understand OE will not run under 7, particularly if you
have a 64-bit system.  Windows Live has its own rather unfriendly
interface.  I use Mozilla Thunderbird.  I like the threads feature in
thunderbird which, unlike OE, puts the thread with the newest messages
if one got included.

Cordially,
Bill