[il-talk] rehab hlep needed

Laura Mannon lmannon at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 05:51:22 UTC 2011

My name is Laura and I went to the CCB and now am trying to work with
voc rehab to get a job or go on for schooling. but since they closed my
case I need to come up with all the background information to my case
all over again. For example I need to find my documentation of blindness
and they want a medical report which could be a mile long since I see so
many doctors. they want my résumé which I don't have and they want
something else. On the resume I have not worked as a blind person except
for  when I was working at the CCB worked as a blind person. So So do I
make my resume from blind person. or do I make my resume as total work
history from visual to nonvisual,? My case worker wants all of this and
all my medical history and my proof of blindness and and a neuro psych
evaluation soon or she is going to close my case.  IF anyone has any
suggestions in working with this state worker I would appreciate she
does not seem to understand what it takes to up root 10 year old medical
records. thanks so much
Laura Mannon

PS=
Mycase workers name is MistyBell and you need tocontact me off the
il-talk list since I dom't get the list anymore.
lmannon at comcast.net