[il-talk] thanks

Joseph Monti josephmonti339 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 17:42:09 UTC 2011

hi gang, thanks to ronza for her very nice order.

when looking at the last lish of emails on iltalk only two were about orders, FUNDRAISING.we don't want to hand the scholarship winners a gift card for $25. we want to give a nice chunk of cash. without orders there may not be scholarships next year. we have always had your support. don't stop now.we need some leadership from our Board members. as i have said at least a thousand times before gift cards are the only fundraisers that give you back dollar for dollar of what you give. Labor day is not far away. so kick your brains and hearts into high gear and help us. like in realestate the most important three words to make our lives bettaer, education, education, and EDUCATION.

thanks for your past support.

snooze anf we all lose.

joe lou malnoti

Joseph Monti