[il-talk] IABS-related: Hosting our NABS rep for a night

Liz Bottner liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 15:27:27 UTC 2011

Hi all,

    For our state convention this year, the Illinois Association of Blind
Students will be flying in a student representative from NABS, the national
student organization. Said representative is Darian Smith. He will be flying
into Illinois on Thursday, October 7th and traveling to convention via the
Chicago chapter bus. Due to his arriving in Illinois a day before our
convention, I am trying to figure out someplace where he may be able to stay
on Thursday night. As hotels are very expensive, I was wondering if there
might be a fellow NFBI member who would be willing to put him up for that
night. If you are able to help out with this request, please contact me.

Thank you, and take care.

Liz Bottner

President, IABS

Guiding Eyes Graduate Council