[il-talk] I wanted to make sue everyone got this.

LeAnne Mayne leanne at uddle.com
Sat Dec 10 02:39:51 UTC 2011

At 08:26 PM 12/9/2011 -0600, Linda wrote:
 I was sick after I came home.  it’s my birthday this weekend.  I hope I
feel better.

Think you wanted to say that thisa wekend is your birthdy. Well, hope its a
great day for you and you have a great day.
LeAnne

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
     NFB IL Coordinator for The Imagination Fund
            Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &
               EVERYTHING w/BLAIR ALPER
		 Sundays 7pmCST    http://dishnuts.net