[il-talk] Linda Hendle in the hospital

GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 19:18:20 UTC 2011

I will, and I hope Linda bounces back soon.

-Glenn III
(from iPhone: 1 (847) 899-9801)

On Dec 12, 2011, at 17:32, "Leslie Hamric" <lhamric930 at comcast.net> wrote:

Hi all.  I'm writing on behalf of Linda and she wanted me to let you all
know she's in the hospital.  They think she has cellulitis in her leg.
She's been in the hospital since yesterday morning when she went to the ER.
She sounded in good spirits when I talked with her this morning.  Please
keep Linda in your thoughts and prayers and I will post more as I get
updates.  Thanks.

Leslie