[il-talk] Hi all. I'm still in hospital.

CONCERNED CITIZENS OF PARATRANSIT concernedcitizens at cometlink.com
Wed Dec 14 12:27:16 UTC 2011

That's right.  Keep getting better.

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Denise Avant
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 5:39 PM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Subject: Re: [il-talk] Hi all. I'm still in hospital.

hi linda,
well you are quite the computer user now, aren't you. it is good you were
able to have your computer with you to keep you from being bored. and given
that you are e-mailing and probably surfing the net, you are obviously doing
well.
keep up the good work, and keep getting  better.

On Dec 13, 2011, at 2:47 PM, Linda Hendle wrote:

> Hello all, thanks for all the well wishes. I have my laptop, and am able
to catch up with emails.  My swelling is going down, and hopefully I'll be
home by FiFriday..  I still may need  some antebiotics at home.  Maybe still
an iv, or hopefully just pills.  Thanks again for the prayers.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/dravant%40ameritech.net