[il-talk] NFBI 2011 Appeal mailing.

Cathy Randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Fri Dec 16 18:05:23 UTC 2011

Dear Mary,
  I appologuize for the long delay in replying to your mail.
  Each year Debbie Stein  writes our one page appeal letter outlining a
particular project or two or spotliting a particular person and how we have
been able to help him or her.  Several Illinois Affiliate members have
consistantly submitted names of people to be mailed to.  Letters that are
sent to my list, for example, have my name in the letterasking thaat they
donate to our projects.  I will try to find a copy of this years letter and
forward it to you.  We generally raise approximately $1400.00 of
unrestricted funds.  This is a lot of work, but you can build a steady
stream of money by building your list.  This is a great way to fun-raise and
build a loyal base of friends to help fund your Affiliate.

      Cordially yours,

Cathy