[il-talk] 2012 Word Calendar

Hap Holly hap at therainreport.com
Sun Dec 25 18:05:33 UTC 2011

Here's hoping your Christmas Day will have gone well for you.

As a little Christmas present, I'm attaching an MS Word calendar for 2012 that is sent out every year by one of my blind computer gurus, Roger Cusson in Maine. It's a zip file that is slick in its simplicity. In case you are wondering, yes I have unzipped it myself with no negative repercussions *smile*. It's actually two files, one of instructions, the other the actual calendar you can fill in events during the year.
See you guys at the next Chicago NFBI meeting on the 14th.

Hap Holly
Web: www.therainreport.com
Email: hap at therainreport.com
Skype: hapholly