[il-talk] FW: Reminder: Seminars at Hadley Presents: Comfort Foods Made Easy

Robert A.Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 17:31:36 UTC 2011

Sent: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 08:53:55 Pacific Standard Time
To: roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Subject: Reminder: Seminars at Hadley Presents: Comfort Foods Made Easy

If you are having trouble viewing this message, please go to http://community.icontact.com/p/hadley/newsletters/9-29-08/posts/reminder-seminars-hadley-presents-comfort-foods-made-easy

Seminars at Hadley Presents: Comfort Foods Made Easy

Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Time:  2:00 p.m. CST, 20:00 GMT

There are times when a little “comfort food” is exactly what we want, whether it’s beaver tail pastries in Canada, bangers and mash in the U.K., congee in China or grilled cheese sandwiches and chicken noodle soup in the United States. Typically defined as inexpensive and simply prepared, comfort food is often associated with a sense of home or contentment. Do you have a favorite?

Presenters Patti Jacobson, Linn Sorge and Brenda Rice will discuss their favorite comfort foods, spicing it up with food preparation tips that work for the cook with a visual impairment. Crockpot, microwave and other approaches will be discussed.

Moderator Dawn Turco will share some global ideas of comfort food (and a few of her favorites) during this 60 minute seminar. We will build a resource list for sharing our favorites!

To register for the seminar, follow this link: http://hadley.edu/5_c_seminarAtHadley.asp

This message was sent to roberthansen33 at yahoo.com from:

The Hadley School for the Blind | 700 Elm St.  | Winnetka, IL 60093

Unsubscribe:

http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=13588610&l=5693&s=WHDY&m=253041&c=225701

Comment on this message in the iContact Community:

http://community.icontact.com/p/hadley/newsletters/9-29-08/posts/reminder-seminars-hadley-presents-comfort-foods-made-easy#commentform

Receive our messages as an RSS feed:

http://community.icontact.com/p/hadley/newsletters/9-29-08/rss.xml?r=13588610&l=5693&s=WHDY&m=253041&c=225701