[il-talk] This Month's Order

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 04:18:46 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Sorry for the premature order this month. As I said, I have all the orders and will submit them and any new ones a bit early in March.

BTW, Kelly mentioned that we might have some people coming in from out of town in March, so I would appreciate it greatly if you could mention it to anyone you know that I can get them some certificates.

Thanks to everyone who ordered and don't forget to order more... :) Just remember, like voting, one should buy gift certificates early and often...

Thanks,
bcp