[il-talk] LIFE team update

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Wed Jan 5 17:45:41 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

As many of you know, the BRAL contest ended yesterday on Jan. 4.

Our LIFE team consisted of two members in the intermediate category -- Lois
Montgomery and Denise Avant--- and three members in the Beginners
category ---Bob Gardner, Syed Yousufuddin, and Kelly Doty. Our team goal was
to read 7,800 pages. If you have been following our updates you know that we
had reached our goal last week. Well, we didn't stop there. We really put
our fingers to the pages in one last push to see what we really could
achieve. The results (drum roll)

THE LIFE TEAM READ MORE THAN 1,500 PAGES THIS PAST WEEK FOR A TOTAL OF 9,380
PAGES IN THE CONTEST PERIOD!

The message ---- Teamwork, setting goals, practice, and most of all BRAILLE!
KEEP READING!

Kelly