[il-talk] Parents Seminar Committee Meeting

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Sun Jan 16 18:45:51 UTC 2011

This is a reminder that there will be a meeting of the Parents' Seminar
Committee tomorrow evening, January 17, at 7:30 PM via the regular
conference line.  Call 218-936-1200 and use pass code PARENT (727368).  All
are welcome to join us.  Planning and putting on this seminar is a very
effective way for us to convey our positive philosophy of blindness to
parents and teachers and to open new opportunities for blind children in
Illinois.  We need your ideas and your energy.  Please join us!

Debbie