[il-talk] FW: Sleep Disorder research

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 25 23:34:18 UTC 2011

  _____

From: Judy Goodman [mailto:judy.goodman at sublung.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2:54 PM
To: datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Subject: Sleep Disorder research

Hello David,

I hope you're doing well.  I just wanted to send you a quick email to let
you know our site is still enrolling in this clinical trial for patients
suffering from the symptoms associated with Non-24-Hour Sleep Wake Disorder.
This is a great way for people to try a treatment for this sleep disorder
that there is currently no approved treatment for. In addition to being
compensated for their time, study participants will also be reimbursed for
transportation or cab fare costs incurred traveling to and from our office.
To make it even more convenient, Vanda Pharmaceuticals is also working with
a Home-Health Care agency to come to the patient's home for some of the
study procedures so fewer visits are required to our office.  I'm still
disappointed that you did not qualify due to being on a diuretic.  Perhaps
you know someone that may be interested in this opportunity.  Please ask
them to call me at 847-981-3660 extension 288 or email research at sublung.com
<blocked::blocked::mailto:research at sublung.com> .

The sponsor has also posted a research study related link on the website
www.blindbargains.com <blocked::blocked::http://www.blindbargains.com/>

Kindly,

Judy

  Judy Goodman CCRC, Study Coordinator