[il-talk] Will try and get to Chicago August meeting and Fielders' baseball game; need help with transportation

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Jun 1 21:11:01 UTC 2011

Hi guys, I've made a few phone calls about the Lake County Fielders
Baseball team, and need to know how late transportation runs from the Zion
area.  My next call is to the Regional Transportation Authority about my
August trip to the Chicago area.  Any help any of you can give will be
greatly appreciated: 916-889-4809, look me up on Facebook, which is the
same as my email address: eric at pmpmail.com.   I've never been to Chicago.

Eric
.. ..  Eric from Los Angeles with the baseball list: eric at pmpmail.com.
Also on Facebook