[il-talk] Braille Examiner

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Fri Jun 3 19:33:26 UTC 2011

It's time to think about the next issue of the Braille Examiner, which will
be out soon after convention.  Any and all are welcome to submit articles or
article ideas.  If you don't think you're a writer, don't worry; we can work
with you to polish whatever you submit.  We're especially eager to hear from
people who haven't been published in the newsletter before.

Please submit your articles for this issue by Friday, June 24.  If you have
any questions, please feel free to contact me.  We'll look forward to
hearing from you.

Debbie Stein
dkent5817 at att.net
773-631-1093