[il-talk] Fw: INTERVIEW AIR DATE

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Fri Jun 3 19:56:26 UTC 2011

I just received this information from Kevin de Philips of the Beacon radio show. If you have any ideas for other programs, please let me know or contact Kevin directly.

______

I just wanted to let you know that the interview we taped back on February 18th, 2011, is finally going to air on The Beacon program this Sunday, June 5th, between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM.  (Well, at least half of it will, anyway!)

If you recall, we discussed two topics: "The Pedestrian Safety Enhancement Act", and the NFB booklet, "Parenting without Sight".  Due to time constraints, we needed to edit the segment down to four minutes, so we cut out the "Pedestrian Safety Act" portion (since Bill had already covered that topic on the show).  But our "Blind Parents" discussion will air!

If you'd like to listen to the show, there are three ways:

1) Tune in to one of the following radio frequencies on Sunday, June 5th, between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM:

820 AM (Chicago)

92.5 FM (West suburbs)

92.7 FM (North suburbs)

99.9 FM (South suburbs)

2) Go online to www.wcpt820.com and click the "Listen Live" tab (top right) to listen to the live streaming audio of The Beacon program, between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM on Sunday, June 5th.

3) Click on the following link anytime to listen to podcasts of previously aired shows: (NOTE: The podcast will be posted to the site during the week FOLLOWING its original Sunday, June 5th, air date.)  http://chicagolighthouse.org/programs-and-services/cris/-beacon-show/podcasts

If you have any other ideas for interviews, please get in touch with me!  I'd love to have you on again!

Kevin

Kevin De Phillips
Correspondent, The Beacon
WCPT 820-AM Chicago