[il-talk] Introducing Myself

PITTMAN ENTERPRISES & ASSOCIATES pittman.e.a at cometlink.com
Thu Jun 16 00:29:57 UTC 2011

Welcome.

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Angie Moran
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 9:53 PM
To: il-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [il-talk] Introducing Myself

Here it goes!
I'm from MD and CO.  I grew up in Maryland.  I lived in Colorado for
six years.  I went to the Colorado Center for the Blind and did my
undergrad there.  If it weren't for the NFB, I wouldn't be where I am
today.  Politics aren't my thing, but promoting education and helping
people find their independence are two passions of mine.
Now, I am a student at Western Michigan University fulfilling my
Masters in Visual Rehabilitation Thereapy or known as blind rehab
teaching.  This brings me to Hines VA as an intern and I love it.
I will see you in July and maybe at National convention.
--
Angie M. Moran

"No one is in charge of your happiness but you."