[il-talk] Justice is Supposed to be Blind

Hap Holly hap at therainreport.com
Thu Jun 16 02:21:47 UTC 2011

This morning on NPR there was a story about a blind fellow who is struggling to get an exemption from the portion of the LSAT that requires making a sketch.  By all accounts he's an exceptional person and intellect but can't get into a good law school! Attached is a 3 minute&54-second WMA file of the story. Thanks to my bro, Forrest, for the heads up. As I record many shows daily from NPR and WGN radio here in Chicago, I was able to find this segment from Morning Edition. Hope this sort of thing isn't out of line for the IL blind mail list.

Hap