[il-talk] NFBI Website

Byron J. Lee byron at byronlee.com
Tue Mar 1 07:19:26 UTC 2011

Regarding the website, I'm looking for some feedback on the order of the
tabs on the top of the page, I'm also not very well versed on the
current state of constitutions and resolutions. I'm assuming we want to
take all of that stuff OUT of Conventions, as there are about 6
conventions that I have data on and that particular page could get HUGE
if I allow all of that stuff to stay in Conventions. I'm also looking
for suggestions on ways to handle chapter specific announcements and
pages. If anyone sees any style problems with the new website, let me
know. I put in a font resizer in the sidebar as well, if the font is too
small for you, use that to adjust the size of the text. Please feel free
to e-mail me with any issues you may have with this new implementation
of the website.

www.nfbofillinois.org

thanks,
Byron