[il-talk] FW: CHIC-A-GO-GO ALL-AGES TAPING THIS SUNDAY AT BEAUTY BAR!

Robert A.Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 06:06:17 UTC 2011

-----Forwarded Message-----
Date: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 4:11:23 pm
To: roctobermagazine at gmail.com
From: "jake austen" <roctobermagazine at gmail.com>
Subject: CHIC-A-GO-GO ALL-AGES TAPING THIS SUNDAY AT BEAUTY BAR!

*

SPECIAL CHIC-A-GO-GO TAPING AT BEAUTY BAR THIS SUNDAY...DON'T MISS IT!

****

**

CHIC-A-GO-GO AT THE BEAUTY BAR 3/13

We will announce our next studio taping soon, but until then, brace yourself

for one of our most exciting tapings in a long time! Miss Mia, Ratso, and

the Chic-A-Go-Go cameras will be in full effect at the lovely BEAUTY BAR

(1444 W. Chicago Ave) for a special kids of all ages party (especially for

the wee ones).

 Come by at 3pm for an amazing show with lots of great music to dance to and

amazing performances!

 Scheduled Guest include:

 A LIVE mini set from mindblowing lady rockers HOLLOWS!

 From across the pond, the art punk of the U.K.'s CHIPS FOR THE POOR

 And making a special appearance POLITICAL punk legend/singer of Crass STEVE

IGNORANT

 + SURPRISES!!!

 The show is FREE for kids and is $5 for grown ups. Please RSVP to

chicagorsvp at thebeautybar.com <chicagosrsvp at thebeautybar.com>

Here is all the info (and our cool poster):

http://www.thebeautybar.com/chicago/calendar/calendar.php?mode=view&id=769

Any other questions? E-mail ratso at roctober.com

*