[il-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: What Do You Think? Gas Prices - Caused by Libya? Boutique Fuels?

Robert A.Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 19:15:05 UTC 2011

Thank you.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011 12:25:59 pm
To: "il-talk" <il-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Annette Grove <annette.grove at goodwill.org>
From: "Robert Gardner" <rgardner4 at gmail.com>
Subject: [il-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: What Do You Think? Gas Prices - Caused by Libya? Boutique Fuels?

    FYI.  I understand when I forward this, some active linksand maybe other interactive elements may disappear.  To really keep informed, you can sign up for this type of automatic E-mail from Senator Kirk.  If you really want to be informed, go to his web site, kirk.senate.gov.  Note there is no "www."  Also, you can do the same for your other senator, Senator Durbin, by going to durbin.senate.gov.

Bob Gardner
NFBI Federal Legislation Committee