[il-talk] Chicago chapter meeting-membership committee meeting

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 14 19:23:40 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

Please remember the Chicago Chapter activities on Saturday, March 19.  For
any of you who are basketball fans as well as federationists, this meeting
promises to be as exciting and actionpacked as any of the tournament games
you might want to watch instead.

We will begin with a membership committee meeting at 12:00 noon.  We will be
discussing what we might want to do in order to make our membership grow.
Anyone who is interested in helping us become bigger and better will want to
attend this meeting.

The regular business meeting will begin at 1:00 P.M.  Remember, we will be
listening to the blind driver challenge, as well as the press conference
which happened immediately afterword.  We will also auction off several
items from the Rolex 24, some of which will be signed by our National
President, Dr. Marc Maurer, and Mark Ricabono, the blind driver who met the
challenge of Daytona.

So, come one and all, and gather at noon at the Exchequer Pub, 226 South
Wabash Street, Chicago.  You won't want to miss this meeting.