[il-talk] LeAnne

kelly at dls.net kelly at dls.net
Mon Mar 21 19:53:41 UTC 2011

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
Hello everyone,

	I spoke with LeAnne today and she asked me to put out some
information for her. She has been moved one step down from Critical
Care. She is extremely weak, but is making some progress. They are
running all kinds of tests. When she went into the hospital last
Tuesday, she was having a heart attack. LeAnne says that the tests so
far show that there was not a lot of damage from the heart attack. She
needs to build back her strength and will end up going to rehab at
some point.

	LeAnne says to keep the thoughts, prayers, and well-wishes coming!

	Kelly