[il-talk] More magazines on newsline

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 24 12:59:07 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

For those of you who are regular users of NewsLine, you may already be aware
of this.  I became aware of it this morning.  NewsLine has five more
magazines, all of which are mainstream publications.  They are Better Homes
and Gardents, Ladies Home Journal, Family Circle, Fitness and Parent.

Five more reasons to be proud of NewsLine and five more reasons to join the
NewsLine bandwagon.  Personally, I admire what we in the Federation have
been able to do to expand this service, both in content and in the multitude
of ways it is presented to us.