[il-talk] FW: sad news

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 29 00:39:17 UTC 2011

  _____

From: Stephen Benson [mailto:stephen.benson at comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 5:45 PM
To: bernwheel at aol.com
Subject: sad news

I regret having to tell you that less than ten minutes ago I received the
news that Elizabeth Browne is in hospice care and that the family,
especially her daughter Mary Liz, who is a nurse and who is at her side,
belive that death is very near. I will keep you all informed of details when
they become available, but I do know that wake and funeral services will be
held in Chicago. Steve Benson