[il-talk] Arrangements for teresa's father

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 1 10:29:16 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

Teresa's father was called home, by the Lord early on the morning of April
30.  Those of you who have been to Chicago Chapter meetings probably know
that he has been fighting for his life for a long time.  He will be waked on
Wednesday, May 4 from 4:00-8:00 P.M. at the Woodlawn Funeral Home.  I do not
have the exact address at this time, though I do know it is at approximately
Cermac and Des Plaines in Riverside Illinois.  The funeral service will take
place at St. Bernardines Catholic Church, 7246 West Harrison Street in
Forest Park on Thursday, May 5 at 10:00 A.M.  The church itself is located
on the Southwest corner of Elgin and Harrison in Forest Park.

My heartfelt thanks and appreciation for those who have already expressed
condolences.  Thank you in advance for your thoughts and prayers for Teresa
and me.