[il-talk] Address for woodlawn funeral home

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 4 01:07:20 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

When I originally posted the note regarding the passing of Teresa's father,
I was not certain of the address for Woodlawn Funeral Home, where Teresa's
father will be waked.  The time of the wake is 4:00-8:00 P.M. and the
address for the funeral home is 7750 West Cermak Road, in Forest Park.

Thank you to all who have expressed your condolences through cards, calls
and emails.  Teresa and I again very much appreciate the support we have
been given through your kindness.

David Meyer