[il-talk] Arrangements for teresa's father

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 7 17:35:24 UTC 2011

Hi Connie,

I passed your hug and sympathies to Teresa.   We both thank you for your
prayers and support during this difficult time.

As you might remember, Teresa lost her mother a year ago today.  As you
might well imagine, this has been a tough day for her.  However, the
outpouring of love and sympathy from so many have been gratifying to both of
us.

Again, thank you for your support and prayers.