[il-talk] Arrangements for teresa's father

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 7 17:41:29 UTC 2011

Hi Patti,

Thank you very much for your kind wishes, and thank you and Francisco for
coming to the wake this past Wednesday evening,.  It has meant a lot to us
that you have supported us through the passing of both of Teresa's parents.

This has been an especially hard day for Teresa.  As you may remember, she
also lost her mother a year ago today.

Thanks to you and Francisco, this day is just a bit easier than it might
have been.

Dave