[il-talk] selling

Joseph Monti josephmonti339 at comcast.net
Sat May 28 21:32:00 UTC 2011

hi folks, i think it's wonderful that Kankakee is selling M&M's, but how about kankakee buying some certificates from NFBI.

and the same for Blackhawk, and springfield and any other chapters that exist.

so far it's chicago, chicago and chicago!!!!

we want orders from everyone in the state, are we on Holiday?

there are no holidays for us until every blind child has a decent

education,

thaere are no holidays for us until every blind person who wants to

work can do so.NFBI gives scholarships so that some of these wants are met.

there is no uncle big pockets taking care of us. we need those sales.

>From moline to chicago and cairo to gurney. no rest for us.

i have said this before and i will say it again, and again. whien you buy a gift card for yourself or friends or relatives you get your money's worth.The only holiday we should cherish if Independence Day and that's what all of us are about.

time to get off my soap box and take a little nappy.

and maybe when i awake,if i awake, i will find my inbox filled with sweets much better than M&Ms'

Joseph Monti aka GI joe