[il-talk] Test

Connie Davis connie.davis at rcn.com
Tue Nov 1 22:24:23 UTC 2011

You guys don't need to respond to this. I'm just testing this address to see
that it works with IL-talk and IABS-talk. I have two e-mail addresses I am
using. Since the RCN is my default address, I forget and try to post using
it instead of the Gmail I address I use for all of my business accounts.
Then the post bounces and I swear. So, I'm just making it simple and just
subscribing with my default address. If you use it to contact me, it's okay.
Both RCN and Gmail come into my Outlook mailbox.

Connie