[il-talk] next at large meeting

Connie Davis connie.davis at rcn.com
Fri Nov 4 18:37:19 UTC 2011

This is now on the NFBI calendar.

Connie

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Leslie Hamric
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 11:02 AM
To: il-talk at nfbnet.org; Illinois Association of Blind Students List
Subject: [il-talk] next at large meeting

Hi everyone.  Our next at large chapter meeting will be on 11/6/11 at 7:00
pm.  All are welcome.  Please call

218-936-1200 code 6324.  Below, you will find the agenda.  Please contact me
with any questions or agenda ideas you may have.  Thanks and we look forward
to your participation.

Leslie Hamric

Agenda for At Large Meeting on 11/6/11

Self Introductions (name, where you're from, one-line warm fuzzy/recent
accomplishment from the past month)

Presidential Release-Dave Meyer

State report-Denise Avant

Program: discussion about alternative techniques-Patrick Olson and Ryan
Wilms

Old business:

Brief summary about at large happenings at convention (at large dinner, IABS
Idol, acquisition of new members)

New business

Schedule next meeting

Adjournment