[il-talk] Itty bitty quiet Mitzu cars making big noise in Normal IL

GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 04:18:34 UTC 2011

If you haven't heard, quiet cars (electric, at least) are taking over our very own Normal IL. Mitsubishi, who's plant employs a large part of the College town's populus, plans to plant 1000 'green' "Mitsubishi I" cars in the city to help assure consumers that electric cars are viable. I have a link to a website with a brief about it, and Mitsubishi's TV commercial.
http://green.autoblog.com/2011/10/13/2012-mitsubishi-i-electric-vehicle-is-totally-normal-il/

I wonder if these are silent. In the ad, the car seems to make a whimpy, but noticable sound.

-G. Robert Moore III
(iPhone)