[il-talk] nore sad news

GREGORY ROSENBERG gregg at ricis.com
Mon Nov 21 23:40:21 UTC 2011

LeAnne,

I offer my condolence and prayers. If you need anything feel free to ask and I will do my best to help out in any way I can.

On Nov 21, 2011, at 11:34 AM, Robert A Hansen wrote:

> Sorry to hear that.
>

> I do not need any insanity today.

P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund via your phone bill.

--
73' & 75'
Gregory D. Rosenberg AB9MZ
gregg at ricis.com

RICIS, Inc.
8018 Mallow Dr.
Tinley Park, IL 60477-2697
http://www.ricis.com

708-267-6664 Cell
708-444-2690 Office
708-444-2697 Fax

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer.