[il-talk] Updated board mtg agenda

GREGORY ROSENBERG gregg at ricis.com
Wed Nov 23 02:21:28 UTC 2011

I would try again. I had no problem dialing in. There are a bunch on the call.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/concernedcitizens%40com

--
73' & 75'
Gregory D. Rosenberg AB9MZ
gregg at ricis.com

RICIS, Inc.
8018 Mallow Dr.
Tinley Park, IL 60477-2697
http://www.ricis.com

708-267-6664 Cell
708-444-2690 Office
708-444-2697 Fax

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer.