[il-talk] reminder Washington Seminar Application

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Tue Nov 29 16:33:56 UTC 2011

Please be sure to get your application for Washington Seminar in by December
1, 2011.

I have 4 applications so far.  We are going to want 9 people to represent us
if possible.

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

P.S.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for "NFBI".

Patti Gregory-Chang, Esq.
Chairperson, NFB Scholarship Committee
scholarships at nfb.org
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org