[il-talk] Cola

Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 05:47:42 UTC 2011

Well. I looked up on google just now and found out that us folks that draw a check wull get a few extra crumbs in 2012. We will get a whopping 3.5 percent raise. Wow so if you are some dude that gets 1000 per month you can live extra well you can splurge on an extra case of beer and a pizza. You will get roughly $35 whole dollars. How nice of the elites on top. After 2 years those greedy bail out bleep bleeps with their sceens and scams will give us $35 whole extra dollars. God bless Michael Moore and all those occupying Wall Street. We are on the march and the empire is on the run. I will be sure and spend it all in one place.