[il-talk] Fw: Friday dinner at convention

GREGORY ROSENBERG gregg at ricis.com
Tue Oct 4 01:12:48 UTC 2011

Good evening Bob,

I am planning to do the Friday night dinner outing. Do we need to give you a restaurant choice ahead of time? If so, I would choose the "Rock Island Brewing Company (RIBCO)" for my first choice and Huckleberry's as an alternate. I get great pizza in Chicago and have no familiarity with the Pizza available in Rock Island. Although I imagine it is at least a derivative of what we get here in the South West suburbs or downtown Chicago..