[il-talk] One more room

GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 13:56:05 UTC 2011

If there is any person who still needs a room for convention, I have a "quad" room and one roommate currently, and can take one additional person. My general arrangement is that we split the room rate (with tax) equally among whoever uses the room for the day.
If you need a room, please give me a call after 1pm today at 847-899-9801.
I am arriving late tonight, but if we make arrangements over the phone, I will call the hotel and add your name so you can check in earlier than when I arrive.

Have a great convention

-G. Robert Moore III
(via iPhone)