[il-talk] RI

Hap Holly hap at therainreport.com
Fri Oct 14 20:44:16 UTC 2011

Nice job chairing the convention last weekend, Patti. I've recommended to
Byron he borrow my Symetrix limiter next time to keep the streaming levels
more consistent. Otherwise the Internet audio was quite good. I'll miss you
at the meeting tomorrow! That reminds me that I need to bring my candy money
tomorrow; everyone needs to if possible.