[il-talk] Thank you to all

Dale Sczweck dale.sczweck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 20:54:18 UTC 2011

Clarification
Leslie,
You will want to get the defender series OtterBox case. They make a commuter case which does not protect the phone as much as the defender series. Your friend might have had a commuter style case, I don't know much about that variety of case, that may not give access to the ports. The defender series turns the phone into a brick, but protection is its first order of business.

Sent from my iPhone