[il-talk] FW: IL-talk related question

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Oct 20 19:13:32 UTC 2011

Actually, what it turns off is whether or not you
get a message acknowledging that you posted a
message.  The list, by default sends to everybody
on the list, poster and everybody else.  It is
gmail that blocks the posters message, hence the
desire by some to have an acknowledging message sent.

Dave